Some Un-Known Facts About Steve Smith
- Does Steve Smith smoke?: He won’t smoke
- Does Steve Smith drink alcohol?: Yeah he drinks
- Australian cricketer Steve Smith was born in Sydney on June 2, 1989, and is well-known for his unconventional batting approach. After facing Pakistan in his Test debut in 2010, he went on to captain Australia’s cricket squad.
- Steve’s mother is English, and his father is Australian.
- He began his cricket career as a spin bowler, but as his batting evolved extensively, he finally converted to an all-rounder.
- During the 2008 KFC Big Bash, he was the top wicket-taker.
- Shane Warne, the master of leg spin, was Smith’s coach; however, he was unfit to make a reputation for himself as a leg spinner and instead excelled as a hitter.
- He made hundreds in separately of the four opening innings of the home Test matches against India in the 2014–15 series.
- He led Australia to its 45th Test captaincy during that same series.
- 2015 saw him take home the esteemed Allan Border Medal.
- In 2015, he was also named the ICC Test Player of the Year and ICC Player of the Year.
- He owns stock in four racehorses and enjoys watching horse racing.
- Charlie is his pet dog.
- After being struck in the neck by a ball hit by Jofra Archer in August 2019, Steve Smith fell to the ground during the second Ashes Test at Lord’s Stadium. Test rookie Archer struck Smith in the neck as he stood traveling at 80 mph; the blow was delivered at 90 miles per hour. Jofra did encounter some backlash on social media for his actions following the incident since he left without checking on Smith.
Is Jofra Archer currently the most deadly bowler in the world of cricket? In this year’s World Cup, he treated three batsmen in this manner. I sincerely hope and pray for Steve Smith. Very worried about him at the moment.
- Get more About Steve Smith Carrer Click on External Link Cricbuzz.