Some Un-Known Facts About Neeharika Roy
- In the 2022 season of Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan on Zee TV, Neeharika Roy, an Indian actress and model, portrayed Radha Vashisht; Shabbir Ahluwalia portrayed the main character. Netizens began comparing Neeharika to Sriti Jha, who costarred with Shabbir Ahluwalia in the TV series Kumkum Bhagya, as soon as the show premiered on television. Neeharika discussed her comparison to Sriti Jha in an interview, saying,
“I’m not bothered by the similarities with Sriti, ma’am; I anticipated they would occur. I know why it occurs, and I hope that my work will be appreciated by others as well. I also feel quite comfortable with Shabir Sir, who advises me not to pay too much attention to these remarks”
- In Mumbai, Maharashtra, she was raised.
- She had a passion for acting since she was a little child, and she took part in all of the school’s dance competitions. She discussed this in an interview and stated,
“From an early age, I always wanted to be an actress. I began conducting auditions during my fourth standard. As a young performer, I did receive a few cameos. However, when I grew older, I was unemployed, which worried me. I used to think that I should have concentrated more on my education and that I had made the incorrect career choice. However, I was cast in Tera Yaar Hoon Main in 2020. I’m grateful for this new show that I got after that one ended”
- She and her dad visited the Kamakhya temple in Guwahati in 2007.
- Neeharika Roy is a model and Indian actress who played the role of Radha in Vashisht Zee TV’s show Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan in 2022.
- She portrayed Saubhagyawati in the 2013 Sony TV series Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.
- She made an appearance on the Savdhaan India episode of Life OK’s TV show in Nathpratha in 2016.
- She portrayed Trishala Bansal in the 2020 season of Tera Yaar Hoon Main on Sony SAB TV.
- She discussed her portrayal of Radha Vashisht in Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan on Zee TV in 2022. Says she,
“I had attended a lot of auditions, but a lot of them ended in failure. I was very irritated since I had received a briefing about the job during my second round of auditions for this role. I have to portray my genuine belief in Lord Ganesha and Baal Gopal on screen since I have done so since I was a young child. Yes, I have been faithful to Mohan as well, but I haven’t fallen in love with him yet”
- She worships Baal Gopal and Lord Ganesha with great fervor.
- She has starred in television ads for some well-known companies, including Body Code, Max Protein, and Power Gummies.
- She is still quite active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites. She has over 150k Instagram followers.
She tells her struggling story on Telly Face.