|Bio by Wiki
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters– 174 cm
in meters– 1.74 m
in feet inches– 5′ 8½”
|Kilograms– 55 kg
Pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (guess)
|Brown also uses lenses
|Black but also uses more colors
|Film: Boom movie in (2003) with him
|Personal Life of Kaif
|Date of Birth
|16 July 1983
|Age (as of 2022)
|London, United Kingdom
|Homeschooling (Her mother tutored her at home, and she also took correspondence courses)
|Dropout (Left her London college to seek a Bollywood acting career)
|High School left college for a career
|Nonvegetarians also like food with meat
|Chess, painting, and reading
|• The sequence in the movie Namastey London where Katrina visits the Ajmer Sharif Dargah while wearing a short skirt had to be reshot because it offended people’s religious sensibilities.
|Relationships & More Bio
|Marriage Date Of Katrina
|9 December 2021
|Six Senses Fort Barwara, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan India
|• Salman Khan (Actor and ex-boyfriend)
• Ranbir Kapoor (Actor and ex-boyfriend)
• Vicky Kaushal
|Father– Mohammed Kaif (Businessman from Britain with Kashmiri ancestry)
Mother– Suzanne Turquotte (Lawyer, English Teacher, and Harvard Graduate)
|Elder brother Sebastien Laurent Michela’s model is based in London
Stephanie is the oldest sister, followed by Christine, Natasha, the second-oldest, Melissa, Sonia Turcotte, and Isabelle Kaif, the youngest.
|Favorites of life
|Steamed fish, lamb chops with salad and baby potatoes, cinnamon buns, cheesecake, and grilled vegetables
|Cheat Meal Food
|Robert Pattinson, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Hrithik Roshan
|Kajol, Madhuri Dixit, and Penelope Cruz
|Bollywood movies: Tanu Weds Manu, Dil Dhadakne Do, and Umrao Jaan Returns
Hollywood movies: Gone with the Wind and Casablanca
|Rahul Dravid, Irrfan Pathan
|All books by Sidney Sheldon
|Pink, White, Mauve
|Moon by Poolside
|Radiohead, Muse, Coldplay
|Narciso Rodriguez For Her
|Mainland China and Wasabi by Morimoto at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel are in Mumbai, while Hakkasan, Harrods Georgian Restaurant, Alloro, and Aqua Kyoto are in London.
|London, Italy, Spain, Dubai and Havana
|Scale of Style
|• Land Rover Range Rover Vogue SE
• Audi Q7 
• Audi Q3
|$8.5 thousand (INR 6 crores per film)
|Net Worth (approx.)
|$6 million (INR 4.46 crores)
Several Little-Known Facts About Katrina Kaif
- Suzanne Turquotte, Katrina’s single mother, reared her and her seven siblings. Katrina is the only one of Suzanne’s eight children who is half Indian because her father, Mohammed Kaif, is a British citizen who was born in Kashmir.
- They were forced to relocate because Katrina’s mother, Suzanne Turquotte, used to teach English as a foreign language in several nations. In addition to other European nations, Katrina was reared in Hong Kong, China, Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, and Belgium. When she was 14, her family relocated to Hawaii before going to her mother’s country of England, where she resided for three years before migrating to India.
- When Katrina was quite little, her parents divorced; her father never contacted them again. When asked if her father had ever tried to get in touch with her after she rose to fame, Katrina responded:
He is a good man who hails from a good family, but due to private matters, they parted ways. He is a wealthy man, therefore he won’t return just because his daughter is now well-known.
- Due to her family’s repeated moves, she never went to a traditional school.
- With the help of her kids, Mother Suzanne formed a singing group that performed at orphanages around Asia.
- She won a beauty pageant in Hawaii when she was 14 years old, and as a result, she began getting modeling jobs.
- She meets WbfWaqas on 14 November 2023 who is his fan.
- She and her sister Christine came to Mumbai in 2003 to attend the Boom auditions.
- Christine and Katrina traveled to Mumbai with a total of Rs. 4 lakh. Christine went back to London, but Katrina decided to stay in Mumbai to pursue a career in Bollywood and to return to her education in London if she ran out of money.
- Ayesha Shroff (wife of Jackie Shroff), who intended to give Katrina Kaif a new identity that would appeal to the Indian public, produced her debut film, Boom, which was directed by Kaizad Gustad. He decided to give her the middle name “Kaif.” The actual Katrina Kaif is Katrina Turquotte.
- Because she couldn’t speak Hindi at the time, she was eventually dropped from the film Saaya, in which she was set to star opposite John Abraham. She made her Bollywood debut the same year with the racy movie Boom.
- Katrina Kaif a Hot actress originally struggled in Bollywood but had a breakthrough with the 2007 movie Namastey London with Akshay Kumar.
- The silver dress she wore in the 2007 movie Welcome was a gift from the Italian fashion designer Emilio Pucci and cost 2 lakh (INR) ($4,814).
- In 2008, 2009, and 2010, she was the most Googled Indian celebrity.
- She was given the moniker Sambo (Rambo’s sister Sambo) by her ex-boyfriend, Ranbir Kapoor after she completed a scene in the 2009 movie Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani in which she had to climb a ladder that was positioned 200 feet in the air.
- To collect money for the construction of a school in Madurai, she collaborated with A.R. Rahman and published the music album Rhymeskool in 2010.
- Before the premiere of her movie, she frequently travels to sacred sites like the Dargah Sharif in Ajmer and the Siddhivinayak Temple Mount Mary Church in Mumbai because she is superstitious.
- She still holds British citizenship and has a work visa to enter India.
- She is the first Bollywood actress to have a Barbie doll crafted in her image by uffahh.
- She considers director Kabir Khan her best friend from the Bollywood industry
Katrina Kaif with film director, Kabir Khan
- In Chennai, where they have recently arrived, Suzanne and Jesse Tincher, her mother, volunteer for philanthropic causes in India.
- Katrina is actively involved with “Relief Projects India,” the charitable foundation run by her mother that aids abandoned baby girls and campaigns against female infanticide.
- Because Katrina is afraid of being alone and in the dark, she used to stay awake until the sun rose in Mumbai before going to bed for five hours.
- check details also by wiki…