|Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
|Physical Stats or More
|– 180 centimeters
– 1.80 meters
– 5’ 11” feet inches
|– 85 kilograms
– 187 pounds
|– Chest: 45
– Waist: 29
– Biceps: 17
2. For ‘Guzaarish’ (In 2010)
3. For ‘Krrish 3’ (In 2013)
4. For ‘Super 30’ (In 2019)
5. For ‘War’ (In 2019)
|Film: Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (In 2000)
2001: Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai won Best Actor and Best Male Debut.
2004: Mil Gaya won Best Actor and Best Actor (Critics) for Koi.
Best Actor for Dhoom 2 in 2007
2009: Jodhaa Akbar’s Best Actor
Indo-American Society (IAS) Young Achievers Award, 2001
2004: Koi… Mil Gaya wins Best Male Actor at the Anandlok Awards
Bollywood People’s Choice Awards 2007: Krrish and Dhoom 2’s Best Actor
2017: The Hall of Fame honorNote: He has numerous other honors, awards, and accomplishments to his name in addition to these.
|Date of Birth
|January 10, 1974, a Thursday
|Age (In 2024)
|Mumbai’s Bombay Scottish School
|Mumbai’s Sydenham College
|Commerce bachelor’s degree from Mumbai’s Sydenham College
|Khatri (An Arora)
|Mumbai’s El Palazzo in Juhu
|Travel, Workout, and Reading
Dislikes: Taking Pictures of Food and Milk Products
|On a Right Wrist: An asterisk with six points and a red ring
On Wrist: Sussanne written on the Wrist
|• When word got out that Hrithik had made a comment implying that he detested Nepal and its people, riots broke out in Nepal in December 2000. Hrithik refuted these remarks, stating, “I can list every interview I’ve given.” Anyone can view all of the tapes at any time. I adore the Nepalese people, and I have never spoken negatively about them.”
• His then-wife Sussanne left his home during his alleged affair with Barbara Mori, but they later reconciled—sadly, their union lasted only a few years as they separated in 2014.
• A Hrithik Roshan poster was circulated the night before a local government election. The poster featured him in a dancing position with the words “Vote DA for everyone.” Democratic Alliance (DA) is Hrithik’s rival in South Africa; as a result, his films are not allowed to be seen there.
• He and Kangana Ranaut got into a media-driven spat, which began with her referring to him as a “silly ex” and escalated into a full-fledged name-calling, email-leaking, and legal battle.
|Relationships or More
|• Kareena Kapoor (Is an Actress)
• Barbara Mori (Is an Actress)
• Kangana Ranaut (Is an Actress)
• Shweta Bachchan Nanda (Is a Rumoured)
• Saba Azad (Is an actress & musician or rumored)
|December 20, 2000
|Bangalore’s Golden Resorts and Spa
|Sussanne Khan (marrage 2000–divvore 2014)
Hridhaan Roshan or Hrehaan Roshan
|Father– Rakesh Roshan (An Filmmaker)
Mother– Pinky Roshan
|Paternal Uncle– Rajesh Roshan (A Music Director)
Sister– Sunaina Roshan (Elder Sister)
|Indian cuisine—dal, chapel, chicken, mutton, and all vegetables—but excluding fatty dishes
prepared in the Indian manner; Chinese, Mexican, and Italian cuisines
|In Bollywood: Amitabh Bachchan or Raj Kapoor
In Hollywood: Jerry Lewis, Steve Martin, Al Pacino, and Richard Gere
|In Bollywood: Madhubala, Kajol, and Madhuri Dixit
In Hollywood: Helen Hunt and Julia Roberts
|Bollywood– Ishwari Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Pyaar Hai Dilwale Sholay
Hollywood– Charming Lady, When Harry Found Sally
|White and Black
|T-shirts and Baggy Clothing
|Doom, Trifling Interest, and Balderdash
|Grapes, Apple, Banana, and Chikoo
|Brownies with Ice Cream, Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce, and Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
|Easyway to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr or An Elephant in Smoke
|Michael Jackson or Shammi Kapoor
|Rolls Royce Ghost Series II
Range Rover Sport, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Maserati Spyder, Ferrari Modena, and Jaguar XJ
|$4.69 million (INR 46 crores/film)
|Net Worth (guess)
|$215 million (INR 2335 crore)
Some Un-Known Facts About Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan is an Indian Actor and is well-known for his engaging performances, amazing dancing abilities, and adaptable roles, enthralling audiences with his on-screen talent.
- Rather than Roshan, his official last name is Nagrath.
- His classmates used to tease him about having two thumbs on his right hand from birth.
- He debuted as a child performer in Bollywood at the age of six in a dance scene from the 1980 movie Aasha.
- He bought ten of the trendy Hot Wheel Cars with his first earnings of ₹100, which he received from shaking a leg next to Jetendra in the film Aasha.
- He trained under Salman Khan in bodybuilding before his film debut.
- As a style icon, he started his fashion label, HRX, which sells casual apparel.
- He worked as his father Rakesh Roshan’s assistant on the movies Koyla and Karan Arjun before making his film debut. He used to perform odd tasks on the sets, such as sweeping the floors and serving the actors tea. In an interview, Rakesh Roshan discussed this and stated that, given his failures as an actor, he wanted Hrithik to pursue his dreams. After Hrithik finished college, according to Rakesh, he forced him to travel in buses, taxis, or autos and forbade him from using the family car while Hrithik was helping him with Karan Arjun. Hrithik was “just another assistant director” on the set, in Rakesh Roshan’s words. Says Rakesh,
“Following his graduation from college, Hrithik was chosen to study special effects overseas. However, he made the decision to come here and began collaborating with me on Karan Arjun. in the capacity of an assistant director. I was quite severe with him. I made sure he wouldn’t have lunch or dinner with us. He refused to ride in my vehicle. Rather, he would ride in buses, cars, or taxis with the other ADs. At home, we would share the same breakfast table, but on set, he was just an assistant, not my son. He would have to eat and sleep in a room with three other people. That seems like a much better way for him to learn”
- He had spinal disc herniation and scoliosis at the age of 19, and the doctors told him he would never be able to dance or act. Despite this, he overcame his limitations, and the result is visible to everyone.
- Kareena Kapoor was initially supposed to star opposite Hrithik Roshan in his debut picture, but she left the movie because of a miscommunication between Kareena’s mother and Hrithik’s father.
- Both the public and critics praised Hrithik’s performance in the film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai. Hrithik became an overnight celebrity when the movie went on to become a blockbuster. Furthermore, he initially met his ex-wife in the same manner as Rohit did in the film, at a traffic light with Sonia.
- He received about 30,000 marriage proposals from his fans on Valentine’s Day in 2000.
- On December 20, 2000, he married Sussanne Khan, the love of his life, at Golden Resorts and Spa, which is located outside of Bangalore.
- His trademark dance moves from the song “Ek Pal Ka Jeena” went viral across the country and sparked a major youth movement.
- His wife asked him not to sign any more films with Kareena Kapoor after he and the actress became close on the sets of Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, which he costarred in with the actress.
- He was the first choice for the roles of Siddharth in Rang De Basanti, Akshaye Khanna in Dil Chahta Hai, and Shah Rukh Khan in Don and Swades.
- He met Michael Jackson, his dancing idol, in 2009 while filming Kites in Los Angeles, USA.
- He developed a serious crush on Madhubala and Parveen Babi when he was younger.
- In his early years, he struggled with stammering, which caused him to miss school and oral exam sessions. But with the assistance of a speech therapist, he overcame it.
- He performed all of the heart-pumping stunts for his movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara on his own, without the use of body doubles, including bull chasing, skydiving, and underwater diving.
- Sussanne used to refer to Hrithik as “Bholunath” because he would perform stunts on his BMX bike to win her over.
- He is extremely health-conscious and follows a strict diet. He is a fitness enthusiast. When he is unwell and experiencing health issues, he becomes depressed and begins exercising immediately, which radiates positivity throughout his life.
- Even though he has achieved great success in life, he is a terrible money manager; his mother and ex-wife handle money matters for him.
- He enjoys keeping a scrapbook, which is crammed with photos, to record his daily activities.
- Though he now encourages people to give up smoking, Hrithik was once a serious smoker. In an interview, he stated that Allen Carr’s book, The Easy Way to Quit Smoking, was a huge help to him in breaking this disgusting habit.
- Being a passionate animal lover, he once owned a pug named Puggy as well as two cats, Tiger and Pearl, both of whom passed away. For his sons, he also purchased a beagle named Paris.
- Hritikh’s wax figure is on display at the Madame Tussauds Museum.
- He sustained a head injury during the “Bang Bang” stunt filming and subsequently had surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain.
- Hrithik became the first actor to perform a flyboarding stunt in a Bollywood movie following the release of Bang Bang.
- Hrithik and Sussanne, the golden couple of Bollywood, split up in the middle of 2013. The couple separated amicably on November 1, 2014, but they continue to be seen together on holidays, acting as devoted parents to their sons.
- Everyone was happy with his portrayal of a blind person in the 2017 movie Kaabil. Subsequently, it was revealed that he moved around his home while wearing a blindfold for four to five days to get into character. All he wanted to do was learn about the blind people’s body language. In addition, he brought a few blind persons over to observe their facial expressions and body language.
- He introduced the “Tactabet,” an integrated and entertaining learning book series in Braille format intended for children with low vision and those who are visually impaired.
- He enjoys eating pizza and can scarf down two at once.
- He played Indian mathematician Anand Kumar in the Vikas Bahl-directed biopic “Super 30” in 2019.
- Although he presents a very disciplined image, Senior Roshan severely beat him when he was a child for tossing empty bottles from his terrace at passersby.
- Tiger Shroff regards Hrithik as his inspiration and is one of his biggest fans.
- Hrithik is an experienced and qualified diver.
- He is an ardent follower of Sai Baba, as is his entire family.
- He posted a heartfelt message on Twitter in honor of his grandfather, whom he affectionately refers to as “Deda,” and Dr. Oza, his speech therapist from childhood, before the premiere of his movie “Super 30.”
- Hrithik used to be a chain smoker, even though he has since stopped. The actor called cigarettes the worst manufactured evil ever once he gave them up. Hrithik claims that after reading Alan Carr’s Easy Way To Quit, he was motivated to give up smoking. The actor discussed cigarettes and his goal to set an example for non-smokers in an interview. He declared,
“I firmly think that cigarettes are the worst product produced and marketed in the world. It ought not to be there. Regarding disclaimers against smoking, I’m not sure if that’s the best approach. It needs a role model, in my opinion, someone who can talk about the joys of not smoking. Maybe someone similar to me. I would adore to represent someone who battled quitting smoking and is now content with his life without smokes. It will take longer to alter people’s viewpoints and persuade them that smoking is harmful”
- Despite his repeated claims that he does not drink, Hrithik has been seen with alcohol on several occasions.
- To check his daily updates Click on his Official Instagram Account Of Hrithik Roshan.