Bismah Maroof Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Captain Of Pakistan Women’s Cricket Team
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|ODI– 13 December 2006 Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur vs. India Women
T20– Ireland Women on May 29, 2009, at Observatory Lane, Rathmines, Dublin
|• Lahore Women
• PCB Challengers
|Legbreak and googly
|Date of Birth
|July 18, 1991 (Thursday)
|Age (as of 2023)
|Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
|Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
|Did Not Attend
|7th Class Only
|Relationships & More
|28 November 2018
|Abrar Ahmed (Software Engineer)
|welcomed her baby girl in August 2021
|She Not Tell
|She has an elder brother and a sister
She has no boyfriend
Some Un-Known Facts About Bismah Maroof
- The captain of the “Pakistan Women’s National Cricket Team” is a cricket player from Pakistan named Bismah Maroof.
- At the age of fifteen, Bismah became a member of the Pakistani squad. Imtiaz Ahmed, a former cricket player for Pakistan who was also the team’s selector at the time, personally chose her.
- She had no desire to grow up and play cricket. Her parents encouraged her to take up cricket professionally because they were avid cricket fans.
- When Bismah was in the eighth standard, she decided she wanted to become a doctor and was chosen for the “Pakistan Women’s National Cricket Team.”
- When she was chosen, she had no desire to stop studying. Her parents, on the other hand, advised her to prioritize cricket since they believed it would be her future.
- She competed for Pakistan in the 2010 Asian Games in China, where the team defeated Bangladesh to win the gold medal.
- She succeeded Sana Mir as captain of the Pakistan Women’s National Cricket Team in 2016 following the “ICC Women’s T20 World Cup.”
- She frequently supports Pakistani girls’ cricket academies. In a previous interview, she stated:
Pakistan’s grassroots scene is in poor shape. We want the PCB to make certain choices that will help women’s cricket. We don’t have many grounds, so we want a separate women’s academy where girls can come and train”
- She enjoys reading religious literature because it gives her a way to relax.
- She guided Pakistan to victory over Sri Lanka in a series in March 2018. It was only the second occasion that Pakistan had won a series 3-0 with a clean sweep.
- She needed surgery on July 28, 2018, since she was experiencing serious sinus issues and her right eye was experiencing fuzzy vision. She revealed that the surgeons had informed her that she might not be able to play cricket ever again because the procedure required an incision near her brain, which could impair her vision. Her surgery went well, though, and she was able to resume playing.
- The captain of the Indian cricket team, Virat Kohli, is an inspiration to Bismah. During one interview, she said-
Actually, I appreciate Virat because of the manner he assumes team leadership and builds his innings as the number three batsman. I simply want to accept that obligation as well. My primary goal is to imitate that”
- She has a close friendship with singer Momina Mustehsan from Pakistan.
- Her cousin Abdulrahman Ahmed and she were married on November 28, 2018.
- Bismah Maroof xxx was announced as the Pakistani team’s captain for the “2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup” in Australia on January 20, 2020.